Creative Chemicals, Inc. has been manufacturing high-quality sanitary maintenance chemicals for over 30 years.
In the early days we were known for our extensive lines of bowl & bathroom cleaners and drain maintenance items, but over the years we expanded our infrastructure and expertise to fulfill a broader range of our customers' needs. We now manufacture more than 100 products custom formulated for janitorial, industrial, and specialty maintenance wholesale distributors.
Our Action Chemicals division, acquired in 1985, continues to serve plumbing supply wholesalers, sewer and septic maintenance supply distributors, and retail hardware and home center stores.
Creative Chemicals was founded in 1972 by Samuel Peskin, a veteran of the janitorial and industrial supply business.
From the beginning, his goal was clear: to help his customers to be successful. He instilled in his family a simple philosophy to achieve that goal:
- First, make quality products and sell them at a fair price.
- Second, be accessible to customers. Listen to their concerns and never forget that without them we wouldn’t have a business.
- And finally, earn our customers’ trust and respect through our actions.
Creative Chemicals is now a second generation company run by David Peskin. Like his father, he believes this simple philosophy forms the foundation upon which long-lasting relationships are built.
For more than four decades, the team here at Creative Chemicals has carried on his mission to help its customers grow and prosper. In turn, we continue to grow and prosper.
Our customer relationships now span generations, and we continue to proudly serve the descendants of many of our first customers. We hope you’ll give us the opportunity to serve you, too!
HOW WE'RE DIFFERENT
- We won't try to sell you complex "programs" that mean you have to buy everything from us. We shop around for vendors and specialists we can trust, and we believe you should too.
- We're focused on crafting the best performing products. For us it isn't about growing a catalog full of mediocre products, but about offering a smaller number of targeted formulas considered among the best in their categories.
- We're flexible, easy to work with, always accessible to you, and we'll treat you with the respect you deserve but may not always get.
WE'D LOVE TO SHOW YOU WHAT WE CAN DO
Whether you are a current customer looking for a new or improved product, or a company we have yet to do business with, we always appreciate the opportunity to learn more about your immediate and longer-term needs. Give us a call at (800) 243-6663, or e-mail us at email@example.com.